Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Operations in UAE
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Operations department. This team is responsible for ensuring a seamless delivery service is provided from start to finish. With an in-depth understanding of the bigger picture, you will have the responsibility of keeping our riders on the road by ensuring they have all the kit and equipment they need. This means everything from procurement to the processes behind issuance. The right individual must have experience in procurement, the management of stock/inventory and its timely delivery.
- Working closely with Deliveroo HQ to ensure the state of the rider fleet is aligned with global strategy.
- Ensuring adequate rider supply by analysing current fleet performance, order forecasts and aligning with general business requirements.
- Manage rider fleet records ensuring that all rider details are accurate.
- Managing contractual relationships between Deliveroo and rider agencies.
- Managing the rider onboarding process ensuring that the right number of riders are equipped, trained and ready to deliver orders.
- Ensure that the skills of the rider fleet remains up to date with Deliveroo developments.
- Continually analyse and improve rider onboarding and training flow ensuring processes align with an expanding rider fleet.
- Numerate degree from a good university (that said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience).
- Min. 1-2 years of UAE experience, preferably onboarding, training and organising a team towards a common goal.
- Experience of working with complex teams and people from a variety of backgrounds / nationalities.
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to execute plans with speed and efficiency.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis and approach problems creatively.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Urdu & Hindi languages are also a bonus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents, and a keen eye for data.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
- Annual return flight ticket to your home country