Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Reporting into the Head of Restaurant Operations, the Restaurant Operations Associate will help to improve the operational performance of our restaurant partners, mainly through consultation with them. The Restaurant Operations team is responsible for the operational performance of our UK restaurant partners and supports the Account Management team in managing partner relationships and optimising their performance.
Your role will include the following:
- Meeting with and building relationships with some of our biggest restaurant partners
- Consulting with and advising high-value accounts on how they can optimise their Deliveroo operations
- Improve UK-wide operational performance though analysis and process design
- Liaising with the Account Management team to ensure that they have the right tools and knowledge to improve the performance of their accounts
- Representing the views of restaurant partners and the Account Management team around the business
The ideal candidate requires the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Shows initiative and ambition
- Has a hunger for knowledge and understanding of concepts
- Understanding of restaurants and the restaurant industry
- Highly numerate
- Passionate about food and restaurants
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.