Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Editions Chef will work at one of our original content sites and will be responsible for:
- Adhering to the highest level of food safety (5 star from EHO).
- Preparing mise en place and general food preparation.
- Helping to complete busy service periods on time to a high standard.
- Managing stock levels and ordering as required.
- Accurately labelling all good and adhering to FIFO practices
- Running a section of the kitchen during service when required
- Providing the best possible customer experience
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A Passion for food and customer excellence.
- Ability to work with a large team.
- Previous experience working in a high volume environment.
- Food safety level 2 or higher
- At least 1+ year’s kitchen experience preferable.
- Ability to follow detailed recipe cards consistently.
- Previous experience with a branded company.
- Flexibility with availability for evening & weekend shifts.
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.