Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Business Development team are the backbone of Deliveroo, tasked with signing up the best restaurants in town to work with us. The BD managers are relentless in their pursuit of restaurants and are responsible for executing the entire sales cycle, from lead sourcing, to follow-ups, to closing deals. They are out in the field, meeting clients, walking into restaurants, and building a network of contacts within the F&B industry. But most importantly, they are always eating - how else can we make sure we sign up the best quality restaurants in Belgium?
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self starter to develop their sales career for a leading company within its market sector.
- Sales pitch restaurants on a daily basis through a variety of forums (email, phone, in-person), demonstrating complete knowledge of the Deliveroo business and technology
- Attend F&B industry events to build relationships and a contact network
- Oversee the full on-boarding process of a restaurant joining Deliveroo, from sign-up stage to live and operational on the platform
- 1-2 years of Sales experience
- Good knowledge of Belgiums F&B industry is a plus
- Be personable and approachable, with the ability to build relationships
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Bilingual, must be fluent in English and Dutch
- You must be a self-starter, tenacious, and self-motivated. If you don't have these qualities, you won't excel here
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Attractive commission structure
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.