Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Operations department is at the heart of the business. It’s an end to end service that ensures a seamless delivery service by on-boarding and supporting our riders, as well as driving our internal logistics operations.
As an Operations Representative you would have the opportunity to work in a crucial team that plays a large part in Deliveroo’s operational performance.
You will play an exciting role in the Operations Team which provides varied challenges and the chance to make a positive impact in our rapidly growing company as well to develop your operational abilities.
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Strong team worker
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive problem solver
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Willing to work weekend and evening shifts
- Chance to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing startups. With the opportunity to grow with Deliveroo.
- Free lunch Friday!
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the food delivery space.
- Discounted gym membership to work off the free food.
- Work in highly motivated and inspirational teams.
- Opportunities to gain exposure to several teams within Deliveroo, while broadening and strengthening your current skill set
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.