Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
launched in Belgium in 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over two years into operations, we are working with over 1200 restaurants in Belgium and are still recording two-digit growth. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
For this job it is important that you control different aspects of Account Management. Your objective is to manage the relationship with a large number of restaurant partners in order to ensure a win-win collaboration all over Belgium. You are hands-on and always seeking to challenge the status quo. You are a team player but able to work with autonomy and in a structured manner.
Are you the entrepreneurial and independent Regional Account Manager we are looking for?
● A completed University degree.
● University graduate with extensive internship experience or a first professional experience.
● Being trilingual for this role is absolute must; English, Dutch and French.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Enthusiastic, independent and flexible.
● Maintaining relationships is your second nature.
● A proactive stance and can think out of the box.
● Become a key member of a fast-growing, exciting start up changing the food delivery landscape.
● Have a real impact on the company’s growth.
● Work with people who love what they do every day.
● An environment in which you will get a lot of opportunities and where there is plenty of room for your ideas.
● A market-based salary.
● A laptop & other great perks.
● Delicious food!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.