Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Your role is to be the analytical rigor of Deliveroo UAE’s operations, with the unique opportunity to work alongside the Operations management team to help lead the scaling and development of our delivery network across UAE. As riders are the heart of our operations, this role will work across the operations sub-functions to provide data lead insights for improving all levels of interaction with riders - whether that’s to improve the velocity of new rider activation or optimising key rider support processes.
- Manipulate and transform data. Design, build, run and improve reports. Identify and develop possible data sources that are not currently covered.
- Build and execute operational processes. Across our various initiatives, review operational processes to streamline our scaling potential.
- Rider life-cycle analysis - scoping and implementation of rider life-cycle strategies to improve the conversion and activation of new riders and the engagement and retention of existing riders.
- Build rider insights - setup ways to gather information about our riders and use this data, along with existing data sources, to provide insights to help direct ops resources.
- Rider CRM - work with central HQ operations and product teams to design and execute Deliveroo UAE’S rider CRM. This will include, for example, experimentation of financial, non-financial incentives and communications throughout the rider journey to positively influence rider behaviour.
- Rider Supply analysis - work closely with the Operations Supply Manager to build better ways of overseeing and analysing the performance of our rider supply funnels.
- Drive efficiencies in our rider marketing spend - you will take a holistic view of the rider life-cycle and provide valuable insight into ways in which our rider acquisition budget can be optimised.
- Business insights - develop extensive knowledge of the delivery network and use data analytics (such as SQL and Python) to build informative tools and dashboards to support all ops functions
- Work with Rider Support to help identify inefficiencies and optimise/automate process to overcome these inefficiencies.
- Ad hoc analysis and support - Deliveroo is a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for keeping up with the needs of this changing business and continually scope how new and impactful projects, whether that be quick analytical breakdowns or big changes to large-scale processes.
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with an analytical background and experience of working on projects with multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate has a track record of delivering strong analytical results and improving processes, can work to tight deadlines and has a bias for action working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- Data-analyser - someone who can analyse data very intelligently, and conduct complex analysis to link variables. They must be able to understand incrementality and cause/effect impeccably (Great excel skills are a must!)
- Collaborator and strong stakeholder manager - you use empathy when working with others and able to quickly establish
- gravitas and credibility with a range of stakeholders.
- Big picture person - Able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics of our business.
- Experienced project manager - knows how to take on multiple projects in a structured and logical way.
- A logical, methodical, detail-oriented process builder - this person needs to think through, very methodically, how to execute on a process and consider the potential pitfalls.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Annual Return Flight
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.