Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our Operations department to support the payroll administration of for our growing Rider Fleet.
- Calculating the monthly payroll for the Deliveroo rider fleet and submitting salaries via internal systems / procedures.
- Calculating the monthly payroll for subcontractors and submitting time-sheets for review.
- Collating and processing all invoices for subcontractors.
- Calculating rider bonuses and tips on a bi-monthly basis.
- Adhering to strict payment timelines and informing management of any potential conflicts with payment timelines.
- Updating payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage and deductions.
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, deductions, leave, sick pay and bonuses.
- Balancing the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Responding to all payroll enquiries regularly via all communication channels, including in person.
- Providing payroll information by answering questions and requests from relevant team members.
- Numerate degree from a good university (that said, we will consider equivalent professional and life experience).
- Min. 1-2 years of UAE experience, working with company payroll, data entry and payroll reporting.
- Experience of working with complex teams and people from a variety of backgrounds / nationalities.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents, and a keen eye for data.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.