Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chow mein market and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Operations at Deliveroo is different to most other companies. Whatever it might mean elsewhere, here it is all about the riders. Operations Support is a key part of our rider proposition and an area in which we want to be market leaders. We need the best people to make this happen.
We’re looking for a talented person to join the Operations Support department to develop a bustling and vibrant team who help riders get out on the road and support them once they’re there. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for developing, owning and executing the QA strategy across the team
- Identify and support on training needs across the team
- Ensure compliance to procedures and process
- Create, analyse and share team reporting with relevant stakeholders
- Work with Team Leads and OAs to capitalise on learning and development opportunities within the department
- Carry out regular quality reviews of the Ops Support Representatives
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are detail orientated
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You are driven to ensure that the department is providing riders with world class support
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform