Our mission is to bring the world's best-loved local restaurants into everyone's home or office - fast.
We work with hundreds of French restaurants to deliver their food to homes and offices everywhere, in less than 30 minutes.
Deliveroo Editions is Deliveroo’s newest concept - a fully equipped delivery-only kitchen spaces provided by Deliveroo for our most popular restaurant partners. We are launching the first delivery-only restaurants in France and are looking for someone to help us secure properties at pace and the best restaurants to operate in them; to change the restaurant industry forever.
The Special Projects Country Manager is responsible for sourcing properties in the first place and then bringing the best restaurant partners to Deliveroo Editions and, along with their account manager, maximising restaurant GMV and encouraging expansion into new Deliveroo Editions sites.
The Special Projects Country Manager is responsible for the roll-out, operations and expansion of Editions and any other ad-hoc strategic projects for the country. This role will report to the country GM and have a dotted line to the International Special Projects General Manager based in London. In a nutshell you will be leading the most exciting new line of Business in deliveroo and be responsible for scaling Editions at pace and bringing the best restaurant partners on-board. Once live you will maximise restaurant GMV, own the marketing and commercial strategy.
- Deliver outstanding hands-on Project Management of new Editions sites launches, working closely with London HQ based Expansion, construction and kitchen launch teams
- Manage all Editions commercial leads, sign on the best partners and get them to launch successful virtual brands
- Lead initiatives related to any additional revenue generating channels: Editions partnerships monetization, ancillary product listings, shop in a shop listing
- Work in close collaboration with local PR team and central to ensure ongoing coverage of Editions in France and stunty projects
- Drive Editions commercial agenda in close collaboration with the local core Commercial team to ensure best Editions Live partner relationships and drive partners GMV maximisation
- Work closely with marketing, sales and comms team to ensure Editions live restaurants success
- Line manage our local Property manager, searching and signing leases for our future Editions sites in France
- Own Editions Country P&L and challenge top lines and opex to ensure profitability
- 6+ year of Professional experience
- Significant experience in the restaurant/food Industry, launching new restaurant Brands or experience in hospitality consultancy or in restaurant ownership.
- Meaningful & successful management experience (ideally 5 years + of managerial experience with proven track-record).
- Strong track-record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills, able to juggle with multiple tasks and deadline
- Fluent French and English; additional languages is a bonus
- Flexible to travel from time to time
- Confident to operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment and handle multiple priorities
- Can do attitude and strong appetite for challenge
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.