Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
You will be working with Head of Marketing for Spain and will be directly responsible for communicating Deliveroo brand in Spanish market. You will manage several marketing campaigns across different channels Television, Digital and Offline.
To do that you need to think strategically, be able to manage several marketing campaigns at the same time and demonstrate creative sensitivity essential for defining creative lines for campaigns, always within general brand guidelines.
- Define communication lines and execute against them for each communication campaign.
- Manage several marketing campaigns and be an owner of their effective implementations
- Achieve projects KPI’s as specified
The requirements for the job are:
- Degree on marketing or similar. Post grade will be valuated.
- 6+ years of experience in a marketing department with an equal role and with direct reporting to the general manager.
- Previous experience in International companies reporting to HQ. Ideally tech company.
- Strategic ability that ensures projects deliver against business objectives.
- Analytical skills and excel knowledge.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Stakeholders' management ability- matching corporate guidelines with local market needs.
- Pro-active attitude with organizational skills and capability of multitasking.
- Adaptable to changes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG weekly lunches – Deliveroo´d to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.