Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for a Business Operations and Strategy Manager to join our team based in our Melbourne Head Office. The primary role of the Business Operations & Strategy Manager is to strategically implement processes and projects within the commercial team. We are therefore looking for a passionate person to ensure long-term success with our partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data analyses and deep-dives to support the commercial strategy and sales teams’ performance
- Creation, roll out & ownership of processes and tools to improve internal efficiency
- Being the link between HQ and the local team, which involves strong exposure on new projects initiation and new product developments
- Collaboration with the local ops and marketing teams to support ongoing initiatives
- Being the point of contact for the use of internal tools including, but not limited to, Salesforce, Deliveroo platform and DocuSign
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, with a strong set of organizational and communication skills.
You should also be:
- Interested in food, restaurants and tech start-ups
- A driven, hard-working and proactive individual able to work in a fast paced environment and to meet tight deadlines
- A problem solving lover able to bring innovative ideas and solutions
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Proficient in Excel, Google software and ideally Salesforce
- Previous work with commercial teams is a plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.