Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for a starter with an administrative profile and commercial ambitions!
Our Partner Service Center team in Brussels is looking for a new colleague. As Partner Service Center agent, you will be the first point of contact and support of our partner restaurants. In this role, you will treat ad-hoc inbound requests from restaurants and support them during the installation phase in our platform. Furthermore, you will be integrating a young and dynamic team. One sure thing: no two days are alike! As the workload varies according to the nature of restaurants requests, it is important to work autonomously, be efficient and able to manage priorities.
- First point of contact of restaurants
- Support restaurants with their Deliveroo experience
- Handling administrative tasks on the Deliveroo platform
- Sharing Deliveroo’s values with restaurants
- Working closely together with account managers and business development managers
The ideal candidate:
- Is a young professional, with an administrative/operational profile and commercial ambitions
- Is a dutch native speaker, fluent in english
- Is service-oriented
- Has high organisation and communication skills
- Can work autonomously and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to work and switch from different systems
- Is dynamic and driven
- An experience in a young and dynamic international environment;
- A lot of (free) food;
- An extremely fun team to work alongside;
- Have a real impact on the companies growth and evolution;
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are, for example a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.