Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The primary role of the Corporate Business Development Manager is to engage with new corporations and signing Deliveroo as an official supplier or partner for their office food needs. They will also liaise between Deliveroo and our Corporate Customers to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Business Development Manager are:
- Growing the number of new corporate accounts in our target sectors
- Strategise and assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the corporate sales process and shorten the sales cycle
- Identify opportunities for growth in new verticals and use cases
- Liaising with Account Managers to manage all corporate account requests
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, content and performance marketing, email campaigns and corporate client offers
- Playing a role in growing our corporate business as a whole, including developing our corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude, understands the corporate world, and is highly analytical with a strong sense of customer service.
- A natural-born negotiator - a driven and hard-working individual
- Excellent attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the a B2B sales role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.