Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We're looking for an experienced Localisation Coordinator to join the team and help us deliver the best product experience in all our markets.
As a Localisation Coordinator, you will:
- Collaborate with content designers, freelance translators and local markets to understand the needs of each market
- Help us deliver a fully translated, localised experience across all our products and communication
- Ensure we are building localised products and content according to required release dates
- Manage translation requests and deadlines, answer localisation queries and QA projects in collaboration with product teams, local teams and freelance translators
- Be the contact point for remote, freelance translators and hire resource where required
- Provide consultation and support to project managers, designers, and engineers to ensure proper internationalisation of products
- Work with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improve processes related to the planning and delivery of translations
- Define, prioritise, track and manage international bug backlogs and feature requirements with product teams
- Manage ongoing quality assessments and documentation
You're a highly organised, detail orientated person who's able to work across multiple teams. You also have great communication skills and are able to deal with tight deadlines. You're passionate about delivering the best experience possible in other languages and markets, and are able to explain localisation requirements in a clear and comprehensive way.
NICE TO HAVES
It is not essential but it would be great if you have:
- Experience working with translation management tools like PhraseApp
- Experience in project management and working with localisation
- A good understanding of the end to end localisation process for products
- Worked with translations
- Worked with office in other time zones
- Worked in other countries
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.