Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global roll-outs, like Deliveroo Editions – bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally-curated selection of restaurants.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food-inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out-of-the-box thinking is actively encouraged, and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free-for-all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too – we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
Deliveroo launched in the Benelux in September 2015 and quickly became the leading food delivery company. Over two years into operations we are working with over 2800 restaurants across both countries and are still recording two-digit growth per month. We are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder!
For our Benelux Marketing team, we are looking for someone who would like to become our brand guardian, our marketing ninja, our partnership god.
This is a rare opportunity for a young but experienced marketer to become a member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You will primarily be driving consumers to use our online platform to order amazing food from the best restaurants to their homes and offices. This is a role for an intelligent, super-active, well-organised self-starter to develop his/her brand marketing career and help make us a household name in Belgium and the Netherlands.
This new job opportunity is mainly focused on brand management and all the partnerships and events we do, but Deliveroo is much more...
Our ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, passionate brand builder. He or she will be an effective communicator, highly organised and collaborative. The culture of Deliveroo requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working at fast pace.
We want someone who won’t be satisfied until we’re a global mega-brand with a fleet of evangelical users. Someone who wants people talking, sharing and tweeting about Deliveroo outside of takeaway. They know success isn’t being the preferred takeaway option, it’s changing the way people think about food.
This is an amazing opportunity to implement and execute a brand strategy across platforms to attract and engage customers in an exciting new service.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing for the Benelux, you will:
- Create dedicated brand campaigns for Deliveroo BE & NL
- Execute online and offline partnerships
- Liaise with HQ marketing in London for customized, local initiatives
- Help with all strategic marketing projects
- Develop relationships with key FMCG’s, Tech, Financial and Telecom companies
- Manage agencies for events, designs, field marketing, sponsorships
- Be responsible for defining and tracking relevant partnership marketing KPI's
- Support the marketing team on all Belgian & Dutch projects
The ideal candidate is;
- bilingual in Dutch and English. Trilingual with French is an advantage;
- Strategic ability that ensures projects deliver against business objectives;
- Designing and executing successful campaigns;
- Experience of high-growth, fast-paced environments;
- A proven marketing track-record (online and/or offline);
- Previous experience in Marketing department (2-5 years);
- Pro-active attitude, eager to learn and grow;
- Ability to work without constant supervision;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities.
Join the Deliveroo team in Europe’s fastest growing start-up and participate in changing the restaurant industry within a ground-breaking team:
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing start-up revolutionising the food delivery space across the globe.
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- A Macbook air.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.
- You will be based in Amsterdam but will travel now and then.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of the fastest growing start-up around.