Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities
We’re looking for a bright and passionate Salesforce Developer to join our Technical Operations Team to develop our internal CRM (Salesforce) to acquire the best restaurants and provide outstanding service to our partners.
- Programmatic app development in Service, Sales and Community Cloud
- Declarative app development, including custom objects, permissions, process builder, flow
- Transfer business requirements into technical and functional solutions
- Responsibility for the full life cycle: design, develop, test, deploy and maintain
- 3 or more years professional Salesforce experience
- Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Lightning component framework. We are fully transitioning to Lightning!
- Practical experience of using Web Services (Restful and SOAP)
- Good understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Good understanding of Apex transactions and governor limits
Nice to haves
- Community Cloud, Service Cloud implementations
- Batch, Queueable and Scheduled Apex
- OOP: e.g. Java
- Certifications: Platform Developer II or similar advantageous
- Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Learning resources and paid for certifications
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.