We are looking for several Customer Service Representatives. This is an opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from the finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across Hong Kong. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self-starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion, ensuring delivery times are met and customers are updated when issues arise.
- Answering inbound calls and emails from Corporates, Customers/Customers/Drivers/Restaurants.
- Proactively liaising with different parties to ensure orders run smoothly.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Fast learner and good time management
- Full availability for any shift, including weekends
- Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Chinese word-processing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Service Assistant. Students planning for a gap year will also be considered.
- Competitive remuneration
- Competitive Holidays
- 5 Days Work Scheme
- Health Insurance
- BIG-Friday-Lunch and tons of food!