This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Technical Support Engineer
Adyen is looking for a Technical Support Engineer in São Paulo Brazil to operate as a first interface with many of Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience in a technology company is a definite plus.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical assistance to merchants integrate to our API and troubleshooting issues with their Test and Live environments via phone, web-based tools and email;
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues;
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants.
Who you are
- You're fluent in Portuguese and you know how to conduct a meeting in English and also document in English;
- You love to provide technical assistance to merchants applications, know how to read a JSON and help our merchants via phone, web-based tools and email;
- You have a strong ability in understanding technical processes and is able to translate the needed actions to merchants;
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and develop your skills to build a strong team;
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests;
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers.Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. Please provide your motivation letter and CV in English.
We can’t wait to meet you!