This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
For our rapidly growing team in Warsaw - Poland, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Account Manager who can learn fast and make quick decisions to provide best in class service to our merchants. At the same time you need a strategic mindset, the ability to build and develop solid business relationships and provide impactful payments insights to our merchants.
What you’ll do
- Relationship management: establish productive, trusting and professional relationships with key people within each of the merchants of your portfolio;
- Strategic consultation: proactively assess and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. Act as the human dimension of Adyen’s product, delivering expertise, education, and payment guidance to our merchants;
- Commercial/portfolio growth: By focusing on your merchants needs you develop your accounts, you set strategic and financial targets for your assigned merchants and continually evaluate your success through the use of strategic account plans, merchant feedback;
- Collaboration: work with people and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop yourself professionally;
- Feedback: serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management staff.
Who you are
- You are someone inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in your drive to push boundaries and create value;
- You are a proactive and flexible person who can work autonomously and at the same time enjoys team work, improving ideas and proposals with peers, engaging the key people to get the right solution to serve the best interest of our merchants;
- You have the ability to execute, to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional tasks in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision;
- You enjoy working with a global team, across different offices, roles and cultures;
- You have 4 - 10 years of experience in a client -facing role, preferably in account management in complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services, or in the payments industry from a merchant side;
- You are fluent in English, as well as fluent in Polish. Other languages are a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Warsaw office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.