This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Product Compliance Manager
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Senior member in our fast-paced Regulatory Product Team, part of Adyen’s global 2nd line Compliance and Regulatory function.
The goal of the Regulatory Product Team is to enable Adyen to create the most innovative products and functionalities for our customers and become the best in class Embedded Financial Product provider. In this role you will be responsible to ensure that Adyen’s integrity risk framework is fully embedded into its technology stack for new and existing products. This means that you will extensively collaborate with our product-, operational-, commercial- and wider compliance teams globally to determine controls that align with Adyen's risk appetite and regulatory obligations.
What you’ll do
- Identify integrity risks related to Adyen’s new and existing products and services by understanding both the regulatory framework and the Product Suite.
- Define controls to ensure Adyen's Product Suite is compliant, considering commercial and strategic objectives, that allow for scale.
- Draft Policies, Procedures and other documentation that consolidates Adyen's regulatory approach by interpreting the applicable regulations and considering Adyen's risk appetite.
- Develop a scalable and global way of working which facilitates the collaboration between the regulatory- and product teams, with the aim to prioritize and safeguard the accurate implementation of Adyen's Global Compliance framework.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in a compliance and/or regulatory function, in a fintech, payments company or financial institution;
- You have knowledge of relevant integrity risks and consider these when making decisions with product teams;
- You have a strong interest in how things technically work and are able to get to the bottom of them;
- You are able to interpret regulation and guidance and draft Policies and Procedures that outline Adyen's interpretation and approach;
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.