This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Team Lead, Sales Development
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, self motivated team player.
As the first team lead for Sales Development in New York you will play a key role in our ambitious commercial growth within North America. With help from the global sales development team you will be responsible for establishing and growing an impactful Enterprise focused SDR team in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Drive top of funnel pipeline growth
- Be a thought leader for enterprise outbound and acquisition strategy
- Own the pre-sales pipeline reporting
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train and manage SDRs - grow the team.
- Motivate SDRs to achieve goals through coaching and incentives.
- Monitor and refine lead processes through tool optimisation and SDR productivity.
- Identify target accounts and prospects
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Partnerships on collaborative and creative approaches to merchant acquisition.
- Work as part of a wider group of global SDR and commercial leadership to drive enterprise commercial strategy with a particular focus on North America.
Who you are:
- You have a strong commercial drive and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others
- An understanding of enterprise inbound/outbound processes and acquisition strategy
- Experience with sales tools such as CRMs, Prospecting, Cadencing and researching tools. More specifically Salesforce, LinkedIn sales navigator and Zoominfo are a plus.
- Results driven with a competitive nature
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proven success as a sales professional with an ability to lead by example
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written, on the phone and in person) and are comfortable speaking to anyone
- Aptitude to understand and simply explain complex solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- 2+ years in an outbound sales or SDR role & 1+ plus years in a commercial team lead role
- Able to demonstrate high energy in a fast paced business with a culture that focuses on collaboration
The annual base salary range for this role is $120,000-150,000; to learn more about our compensation philosophy, please click here.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.