This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Compliance Issuing Specialist
Our fast-paced Compliance Product Team is looking for an experienced Compliance Issuing Specialist with a background in card issuing within the payments - or financial industry. As a Compliance Issuing Specialist, you will ensure that Adyen’s Issuing Product in the EU is best-in-class and is well embedded within our global compliance framework. This means collaborating with our Product-, Legal- and Regulatory Compliance Team(s) to support new and existing offerings. A Compliance Issuing Specialist must therefore have a hands-on mentality and possess strong organizational and communication skills to work with both internal - and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Define how the Issuing Product Team can build issuing programs and/or features in a compliant manner, by determine compliant and pragmatic solutions, in line with commercial and strategic objectives which allow for scale;
- Create and maintain the global compliance framework for our Issuing Product, in which the defined compliance requirements are incorporated, which form the basis of the implementation into the technology stack;
- Collaborate with the Issuing Product Team (and Commercial Teams) to translate the compliance requirements into product development, prioritize them and safeguard accurate implementation;
- Strengthen compliance knowledge of issuing throughout Adyen;
- Manage and coordinate the deliverables of the Issuing Product Team.
Who you are
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience as a compliance issuing specialist/manager in a payments company or financial institution, with both business and consumer programs;
- You have a strong interest in how things work technically and are able to get to the bottom of them;
- You are able to understand complex product and regulatory challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You have awareness of relevant integrity risks, the ability to determine the impact of compliance requirements and are able to consider these when making decisions with Product Teams;
- You are an analytical thinker with solid oral and writing skills who can take our global compliance issuing framework to the next level to facilitate future offerings;
- You have solid interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with both internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 7 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands