This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Sales Development Representative
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Sales and Marketing teams in Paris. As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your career by working with multiple business units in a globally recognized fintech organization. You’ll be working with sales managers, marketing and partnerships to create new business opportunities and deliver key insights on the payments sector to the business. This role is extremely diverse requiring strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter mentality, an inquisitive and analytical mindset, project management skills and a great sense of humor.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the EMEA Sales Development team where you will leverage both Inbound leads and Outbound campaigns to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business;
- Work as a strategic and operational partner for the sales, marketing and partnership teams at Adyen;
- Research verticals and companies that can benefit from Adyen's solutions;
- Identify, qualify and reach out to new sales opportunities;
- Think creatively on the best way to manage your sales desk and provide elite service to our merchants, your colleagues and the Adyen global team;
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at internal and external company events;
- Act as a subject matter expert by contributing to online and offline discussions regularly;
- Commit to continuous learning on the payments sector and Adyen product offerings;
- Work with multiple sales enablement tools to streamline your work and process and drive a bigger personal pipeline.
Who you are:
- You are a self-motivated, and intelligent person with a great sense of humor;
- 1+ years of outbounding experience, preferably in a sales role where you have successfully sold complex products/services, or agency recruitment experience;
- You are fluent in French and English on a professional level;
- You have a strong commercial drive and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
- You are committed to learning every day and take personal pride in the work that you deliver.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written, on the phone and in person) and are comfortable speaking to anyone.
- Born hunter and networker who find their way in.
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus;
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you and you do not need to learn how to manage your time effectively.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.