This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Event Marketing Manager DACH
Adyen is seeking an Event Marketing Manager to assist in the development and execution of events in the DACH region out of our Berlin office. Working closely with marketing, sales, partnerships and account management, this role will support Adyen owned events, sponsored events and trade shows to meet our commercial objectives. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, creative thinker who is great at communicating and responsive to evolving business needs.
What you’ll do
- Identify and organize external and internal events in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, coordinating Adyen’s participation and driving subsequent follow-up activities
- Create, execute and measure successful lead generation campaigns before, during and after events
- Support Adyen’s commercial teams with creating appropriate materials and event organization
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an on-brand and creative event presence
Who you are
- You are a master at complex project management in a fast-paced environment
- You have proven skills in organization and attention to detail
- You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward
- Manage, track and optimize the effectiveness of the event strategy in DACH, with a mind for metrics
- You have impeccable stakeholder management
- You have a minimum of 3 years of event management experience both physical and digital events - preferably in a b2b environment
- Salesforce and Marketo experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German both written and spoken
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.