This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Sales Support Associate
We are looking for a Sales Support Associate to join our Sales Team in New York. As a Sales Support Associate, you will learn what it takes to become a Sales Superstar. You will gain great insight into what it takes to work at one of the most successful fintech companies of recent years, as well as experience what it’s like to work at a truly global company. This is a great opportunity to start at Adyen in a client facing role, help close deals, and move to another role in 12-18 months, based on your progress and ambition.
If you have what it takes, please send us your resume accompanied by a cover letter expressing your interest in the role. This is a great way to get acquainted with how Adyen’s commercial organization works, with the goal of moving into a sales or account management role.
What you will do
- Qualify inbound leads and guide merchants through our onboarding process
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management in complex sales cycles
- Sign and onboard new clients onto our platform
- Answer merchant requests and questions about the Adyen platform
- Optimize and automate processes, with a strong focus on scalability
- Provide training to merchants and colleagues about our platform, procedures and internal tools
- Support and learn from senior sales colleagues on merchant RFPs
- This role is based out of our New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who you are
- Ambitious, with an interest in what it is like to work in sales or account management
- Commercially focused and able to take on many different tasks to support our merchant’s growth in varying verticals
- Able to make quick, informed choices under pressure and develop your skills to contribute to an expanding team
- Innovative, focused on efficiency and are able to adapt to new processes quickly;
- Able to find simple solutions to complex issues
- 1-3 Years of work experience
- Interest in global business
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.