This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Ebay, GoFundMe, BigCommerce, Lightspeed, ModernizingMedicine, Mews and more.
Marketing Operations Specialist
The Marketing Operations Specialist is an integral member of our Tech & Analytics team and responsible for the efficient utilization of marketing technology globally. Your goal is to enable the department to operate efficiently and deliver the desired business outcomes through people, processes, technology, and data.
- People - support our local teams to execute on their initiatives faster and troubleshoot when they run into difficulties
- Processes - part of your remit is to improve processes and programs so that everyone can work more effectively and efficiently. Strive to make the processes repeatable, scalable and cost-saving.
- Technology - oversee the increasing technology we use for lead management, enrichment, digital advertising, event and email marketing
- Data - develop the marketing data strategy so that marketing as a whole has the necessary insights to build high-performing campaigns.
As part of the T&A team, you will be working closely with a team of data, operations and digital managers but also with local marketing teams in a cross-functional manner. You will own and manage our Marketo instance and the integrations with other marketing tools. In your role, you will also ensure that the data flow between the website, Marketo and our CRM, Salesforce is correct. As an expert, you will help prioritize new ideas and best practices on how to continuously innovate our marketing technology.
What you’ll do
- Admin work within Marketo such as building new flows and programs for data management
- Monitor the sync between Marketo and Salesforce (Cases from the SF team)
- Maintain other integrations like FB & LI Lead gen ads, Zoom webinars, etc
- Build data translation flows to ensure data is captured correctly
- Handle incoming questions and issues related to our tools and processed
- Identify gaps in our marketing automation infrastructure and work cross functionally to address them (ex. Program structure inefficiencies, process flaws, human errors)
- Support our Acquisitions team with reviews and recommendations for nurture streams, email campaigns, A/B testing, forms for lead capturing
- Create database queries and smart lists; manage audiences & segmentations
- Align with central and regional Marketing team members on process, workflows, policies, execution
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience working in Digital Marketing or Marketing Operations
- Strong track record using marketing automation tools; Marketo is preferred
- You have experience working with multiple teams and coordinating different requests
- Solid analytical skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts
- Able to work cross functionally and globally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.