This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Compliance Data Analyst
Adyen is looking for a professional, motivated Compliance Data Analyst, who will assist in monitoring Ayden's Compliance Framework. You will be working within the Compliance Data team, to support the wider Compliance area.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how Adyen processes payments, onboards customers and stores customer KYC data.
- Identify the necessary data required for regulatory reporting to financial authorities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to find creative solutions to identify compliance gaps, and communicate issues to the relevant individuals and teams.
- You will understand and learn Ayden's internal policies and procedures, and also gain knowledge of regulation.
Who you are
- Must have experienced working in a Compliance role, particularly in the KYC space
- Must have experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Looker/Power BI/Tableau
- Experience in SQL & Python not necessary but is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do mentality
- Ability to work both independently and in a diverse team environment
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You are skilled at prioritizing projects and multitasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.