This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Partnerships Manager Onboarding & Compliance
We are looking for a candidate who’s passionate about financial products, technology and building strategic partnerships for the Onboarding & Compliance Services team. You will focus on partnering up with strategic tech-companies, utilising solutions that enable us to automate, speed up and enhance the quality of onboarding & monitoring for all Adyen customers. Whether we work with large platforms, medium sized local merchants or major international enterprise businesses, our products and services need to exceed our clients’ expectations and seamlessly fit into their systems. Finding the right partnerships is the key to scale.
The role requires commercial and technical skills to manage the partner portfolio. We are a tech company that operates under a banking license. As such, we hold a very high standard when it comes to compliant and scalable processes for Customer Onboarding & Monitoring. Similar to our payment platform we’ve taken an unobvious route to build the next generation of Onboarding & Compliance technology in-house with a global reach. To offer an automated onboarding solution which best suits our customers, we need to work and integrate with local and global partners. You will be responsible for growing sustainable relationships with our partners and act as liaison between internal stakeholders like Sales, Account Management, Merchant Operations, Compliance, Product and the Engineering teams.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for the management of strategic partnerships within the compliance and onboarding space;
- Play a leading role in (re)negotiating contracts;
- Actively engage and lead projects with cross-functional teams and companies to drive growth and scalability;
- Develop strategies on building, monitoring and enforcing effective partnerships;
- Explore new possibilities with strategic partners as we are expanding globally;
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience i.e. operations or partnership management.
- Experience within a fintech- or financial services environment and/or compliance is a plus;
- You can formulate a vision and you are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategies;
- Analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics;
- An authentic individual who is determined to negotiate the best value for money with our partners, including features needed for our customers as well as pricing.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and have the desire to work in a rapidly changing industry with a demanding regulatory framework
- Willingness to travel
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.