This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
We have built a great payments platform and our Salesforce instance is also evolving at high speed. We are looking for a Software Engineer who understands both worlds and can help us built out the integration between our Adyen platform and Salesforce. With the growing usage of Salesforce among the different commercial teams we see more and more opportunities for developing the connection between this powerful CRM and the rest of the organisation. In this role you will drive the integration to automate operational tasks and scale our business.
You are knowledgeable in the world of Java and major programming languages. You enjoy working with people and creating products that they will use. As such, you have the opportunity to connect engineering and commercial operations, while managing your own product. You have an eye for detail and are not scared to have your voice heard. Our internal users expect proactive communication and constant innovation. Your responsibilities are fundamental to Adyen’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Build out the connection between salesforce and our Adyen platform and other internal apps
- translate business requirements into scalable solutions
- work on the current instance and iterate based on feedback to continuously improve the application
- You’ll use your critical mindset by exploring the context and knowing the ‘why.’ Your opinion will matter right from the start!
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Java Development experience
- You have experience with Core Java, Web Services(RESTful) and SQL/PostgreSQL
- High interest to work with complex, high-performance platform.
- You have a sharp eye for details, like to work precisely.
- The ideal candidate is a team player that is also feeling comfortable to take ownership
- Experience in managing relationships and expectations (internal/external)
- Salesforce Development experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.