This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Project Operations Manager
As a Project Operations Manager, based in Chicago, you will focus primarily on the delivery and execution of complex global projects for our clients. These projects can range from Point of Sale (POS), marketplace e-commerce, and card issuing program roll outs.
As an expert in driving complex technical and operational roll-outs, you will interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to create a seamless service deployment experience for clients looking to go live on our platform. You will do this by using your experience in integrating systems and superb project management skills. This is a varied and hands-on role in which your tasks range from discussing a project’s strategic direction on one end to verifying correct configurations on the other.
What you'll do
- Manage the project lifecycle from start to finish, ensuring that our clients are fully prepared to roll-out Adyen’s solution
- Responsible for managing 5-10 projects at any given time with a project duration ranging from 6 months to 2 years
- Work closely with clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners to ensure a smooth roll-out
- Build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management and communication of progress to all parties;
- Provide guidance on Adyen’s product and advise on the solution that best fits clients’ business needs
- Deliver client feedback to internal teams to improve our product and services
- Ensure successful project handovers once the rollout has been completed by setting up scalable business as usual and support processes;
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives to help our business scale.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who you are
- Experienced with setting-up complex (ideally technical) projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Client-facing experience, stakeholder management, ability to lead conversations and influence business decisions
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Able to interface and cooperate seamlessly with a global team, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
Nice to have
- Experience working with a global team, across multiple time zones and cultures
- Experience in payments or financial technology
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records