This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, , Glovo and Spotify.
Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our team in Madrid. You’ll ensure that our new customers are set up for success from day one and beyond in Spain and International merchants. We focus on providing a seamless customer experience by regularly reaching out to these merchants to discuss performance optimizations and growth, such as international payment methods, fraud management services, point-of-sale opportunities. With a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth of international small and medium-sized companies.
What you’ll do
- Ensuring the best customer experience for merchants;
- Power the growth of merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work with other teams to develop new features for merchants based on their needs;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a merchants interest at heart and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- An excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A strong communicator and team player with strong technical affinity and understanding;
- You have 1-3 years’ relevant work experience preferably with technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role and enterprise software,. Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus;
- Completely fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese would be a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of Spain.