This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Our team in Paris is looking for a commercially focused Partnerships Manager to develop and manage payments partnerships that are instrumental to bringing new customers.
This role is focusing on building partnerships and products with leading third party payment platforms and systems that enable Adyen’s merchants to have access to our global payments capabilities via existing and necessary tools for true global omni-channel commerce.
What you'll do
- Initiate and develop commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen France;
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers and to make it easier for Adyen to win new customers;
- Negotiating commercial partnership models;
- Presenting the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies;
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutionsl;
- Working together with Adyen's global sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
Who you are
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payment methods, eCommerce, POS;
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce;
- Strong focus on user experience optimisation;
- High energy, Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record;
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatic;
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.