This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's leading companies like Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Elgiganten, Telia and Viaplay.
Junior Account Manager
We’re looking for the next Junior Account Manager to join our Account Management team in Stockholm. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing clients in the Nordics. You will not focus on new clients sales, however up-sales of Adyen’s products and services to your client portfolio is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll contribute to driving growth for some of the world’s major companies. This is a great opportunity to start your career in a leading Fintech company!
What you’ll do
- Be the main commercial point of contact for your portfolio of merchants;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple sales channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe as well as the technical and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs and to help you build strong relationships with your merchants;
- Manage time-critical, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- A natural-born networker with high energy, you are a self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent people, project and time management skills;
- A fast learner and strong communicator with technical understanding;
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an account management or customer success, tech industry is a plus!
- Completely fluent in one of the Nordic languages as well as English;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.