KYC Project Analyst
We are looking for a Project Analyst to join our Underwriting Department, primarily driving KYC-related projects. You will be part of the Underwriting Team based in Singapore working closely with Compliance, Product, KYC Specialist, Sales and Account Managers.
As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations to ensure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. In this role, you facilitate our growth by scaling internal projects and focus on continuous optimization and automation. From initiation through to delivery, you will be involved in testing support, roll-outs and managing core vendor items; you will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of new products and services.
What you’ll do
- Drive and manage the implementation of onboarding and KYC processes across APAC
- Evaluate existing processes to refine and optimize end-to-end merchant KYC
- Work with Technical teams to translate product roadmap into product backlog while ensuring that solutions meet both compliance and business goals
- Manage third party service providers, from scoping to reviewing service level efficiency using data analysis
- Manage multiple work streams and stakeholders, provide timely updates and reports to the leadership team
- Be the APAC representative for Global KYC working groups and initiatives
- Other ad hoc tasks such as investigating KYC technical glitches
Who you are
- 1-3 years of prior experience in Project management, preferably associated with compliance domains
- You have a firm grasp and understanding of AML, KYC, PCI and Internal Controls
- You are extremely detail oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- You are able to work independently, at the same time a strong collaborator, working alongside colleagues and developing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- You take initiative, ownership and are committed to challenge the status quo
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and believe efficiency is key
- You’re outgoing, friendly, and fun
- Due to current global border closures, you must already reside in Singapore now, and preferably do not require a work visa sponsorship for this role
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.