This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays. We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Machine Learning Engineer
Adyen is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our development team in Amsterdam. As such you will be charge of building pipelines and tooling to support machine learning. In this role, you will:
- Work closely together with data scientists to bring machine learning algorithms to production
- Be a key player in driving adoption and democratization of machine learning in the company
- Propose and implement new features in our machine learning stack.
- Create reliable tooling to make the machine learning work at Adyen done more effectively
- Work with different stakeholders across data science, infrastructure, development, and security to balance and accommodate possibly competing desires.
Who you are
- Comfortable working with different technologies across the software and machine learning stack (modeling, data processing, API design, infrastructure).
- Excited to enable engineers in the company to push the boundaries of machine learning in their products.
- Passionate about maintain a high standard when it comes to system design and production systems
- Knowledgeable about machine learning practices and algorithms
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
If you still feel this is not the right role for you, please check our other data related roles open on our website. How about sharing it with a friend or colleague who might be interested?