This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Global Marketing Academy lead / Global Marketing Trainer
We are looking for a Marketing Trainer to set up and scale Adyen’s Global Marketing Academy. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to design, implement and evolve cross-discipline marketing training programs for our marketers around the world. This requires equal parts marketing know-how and enthusiasm to train others, with the ultimate goal of empowering all marketers at Adyen to be more successful in their campaigns from set-up to evaluation.
What you’ll do
- Identify knowledge and skills gaps in existing marketing teams, especially with regards to the use of marketing technology such as campaign set-up, using our CMS, marketing automation and CRM systems
- Determine what level of knowledge different team members require, and design bespoke training programs to meet these needs ranging from 1:1 training to scalable digital programs.
- Create and maintain training materials to enable self-serve learning via the internal knowledge hub (training videos, documentation, webinars, newsletter, etc.), best practices sharing and cross market communications
- Work with a range of stakeholders across marketing and HR to improve and support onboarding for new marketers
Who you are
- You are an energetic and motivated individual, who thrives in an international environment working across many teams and marketing disciplines.
- You have a proven track record of impacting team routines, such as implementing a new way of working, setting up training, or onboarding colleagues and teams to new ways of working
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a marketing automation, campaign set-up or marketing training role
- You are comfortable and capable of quickly learning new systems and tools, and enabling others to do the same, with hands-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), analytics (Google Analytics, Looker) and CMS (Contentful) platforms a plus
- You have a solid understanding of a B2B marketing funnel, and can help and guide teams to reach success
- A willingness to travel (when international travel reopens!)
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Facebook, Uber, H&M, Cool Blue and more.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!