This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Marketing Enablement Manager, Technology and Analytics
We are looking for a Marketing Enablement expert based in Amsterdam, to help establish the Marketing Enablement function within the Marketing Technology & Analytics group. In this role, you’ll design, implement and evolve Marketing’s onboarding, business process and training programs to help marketers’ working lives be simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. The ideal candidate has leveraged hands-on marketing experience to identify, prioritize and develop enablement programs for high growth marketing organizations. A demonstrated ability to educate teams and drive alignment with stakeholders is crucial.
What you’ll do
- Establish a cross-functional methodology for creating and maintaining marketing enablement programs, from stakeholder interviews to process design to rollout planning to training development
- Ensure that marketers have all the relevant onboarding, processes and documentation to plan, execute and analyze their marketing programs and campaigns
- Develop and run marketing training and certification programs to drive adoption of new or updated marketing technologies and processes
- Work with Marketing leadership to standardize and improve/support onboarding for new Adyen marketers
- Consolidate cross-market communications by creating a marketing community for sharing questions/issues, improvements, best practices, local initiatives, encouraging user-generated documentation, etc.
- Encourage self-serve learning via the internal knowledge hub (training videos, documentation, webinars, newsletter, etc.), best practices sharing and cross market communications
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of Marketing enablement or related experience
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for Martech stacks, with hands-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), analytics (Google Analytics, Looker) and CMS (Contentful) platforms a plus
- You have a demonstrated ability to pick up and learn new marketing technology platforms
- You have exceptional organizational and project management skills with an emphasis on remote, cross-functional collaboration and communication
- You have direct experience working with and understanding needs from a global perspective
- You have experience with process design and internal training experience within a Marketing department
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator, comfortable managing a variety of stakeholders from Marketing and Sales to C-suite, and prioritizing and executing on what’s best for the business
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor who’s comfortable navigating uncertainty while delivering excellence
- You have a passion for helping Marketing teams perform better at their job
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!