This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen’s next Knowledge Base Manager
As the owner of our operational knowledge base (adyen.help) you will create, maintain, and develop techniques for organizing, locating and enabling improvement to our external knowledge base. This knowledge base is a rich space for Frequently Asked Questions about our products, interactive operational videos, on-demand and virtual trainings and more.
Your purpose is to increase the level of self-service of our increasing user base and thus increase productivity, and efficiency across all Support teams. A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation is expected. You are driven by success and accomplishment and are known for your fresh thinking and ability to view a situation from all perspectives.
What you’ll do
- Ensure proper coordination across our Support, Documentation and Marketing specialists surrounding user content appropriateness plus accuracy vs. business or commercial needs
- Maintain sound site navigation (information architecture), authoring, and content optimization so that end users can successfully complete key business tasks
- Work with our Support teams to identify and address content gaps (including translation needs), with the goal of improving the self-service level of our merchant base
- Monitor site analytics and use data to measure the success of existing knowledge base content, and identify areas of improvement.
- Work with Adyen’s documentation team to ensure content is consistent with our documentation portal.
Who you are
- 3-5 years implementing or managing sites or intranets (preferably Zendesk software)
- Experience with common programming languages such as Java, Python, C#, PHP, Ruby, or others
- Excellent organization and project coordination skills including strong interpersonal communication
- Strategic acumen, whereby you understand the big picture and know what short term actionable steps are required for this
- Passionate about on-going learning, especially in regards to industry best practice and new technological opportunities that can be applied in your role
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you