This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Business Development Manager Germany
We’re searching for an Enterprise Business Development Manager in Munich, who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to leading large operating corporations with a focus on POS and omnichannel merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Sales: Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large operating companies;
- Identify and approach prospective enterprise customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have experience at a POS payment company in areas like business development and payment, account or implementation management;
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree (preferably MSc or MBA in business or a technical field);
- You are completely fluent in both English and German.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next endeavour, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!