This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Senior Strategic Partnership Manager
- Ecommerce and other Tech platforms providers
- (International) Digital Strategy Agencies
- Tech and Financial platforms (i.e. billing, accounting, ticketing, etc)
What you’ll do
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen.
- Developing and negotiating commercial partnership models (e.g. referral programs, revenue share models and joint go-to-market plans)
- Driving partner recommendations and referrals that lead to new business wins, where you connect the dots between the partner, the merchant and the departments within Adyen
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed with partners to make it easier for customers to integrate with Adyen
- Working together with Adyen's sales team by attending meetings with potential customers.
- Attending partner and industry events to promote Adyen's solutions and search for new potential partners
- A born networker with high energy, self-starting, hands-on and a team player
- You have a proven track record with commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a storyteller with excellent presentation skills, able to deliver propositions the audience wants to retell.
- You are well connected with the digital commerce ecosystem, like platforms and system integrators and you have experience in managing partner projects and relationships.
- You have previously worked in a comparable role and have 4+ years of experience.
- It excites you to work in a global setting and you enjoy traveling.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!