This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
HR Business Partner, Tech
We’re looking for an HR Business Partner who is excited to join the HR Team in Amsterdam to further support the international growth of the company, more specifically the Tech department. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is strong in building relationships with managers and employees. They've got the talent to launch fast and iterate, but are not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to meet the business needs.
What you’ll do
- Coach and guide managers on all employee related topics such as
absence, growth opportunities, own your career, performance management
- Work with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts in HR (recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development and HR innovations) to develop, manage and retain the talented workforce of Adyen
- Liaise with managers and employees and provide day to day HR guidance
- Support the development team in creating a smooth onboarding process
- Work in an international, global HR team
- Be an ambassador for the Adyen Formula
Who you are
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in preferably an HR Business Partner role
- Comfortable talking straight and challenge the status quo to further grow the business
- A strong communicator and team player with the ability to prioritize and be hands-on
- Able to motivate others and influence work behaviors
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience with, International labor law and legal requirements
- Passion for an innovative HR approach
- Entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for ways to iterate and automate
- Fluent professional communication in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you