This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Enterprise Sales Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated colleague to build our business in Japan. You will work with fast growing companies; you are always on the move and looking for new customers everywhere; and you will find your own leads, approach, pitch and follow up with prospects, customers and partners. You are always a step ahead. You enjoy working in a fast, high-tech, fun and challenging environment. You have the drive to connect with decision makers, know how to tell an appealing story and how to get them interested in using our services.
This position is based in Tokyo and reports to the MD of Japan.
What you'll do
- Negotiate deals and close contracts.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large, domestically and internationally operating corporations.
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas such as Retail, Digital, Travel, Gaming.
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your merchants.
- Collaborate with sales support, implementation, and account management teams to seal the deal.
- Work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Work in the forefront of the market.
Who you are
- You are a proven deal closer.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have experience in a commercial role, having closed deals and negotiated contracts.
- You have a relevant business network in Japan.
- You are informal yet professional.
- You work independently and you like the start-up vibe of a small team.
- You are native or fluent in Japanese and can speak business level English.
- You're a fun colleague.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!