This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Application Security Engineer
We are looking for an AppSec Engineer with a strong understanding of software engineering challenges. In this position you will be supporting our developers in strengthening the security of our applications by making the right choices and improving existing Security by design processes.
You will work closely with Adyen's development teams to empower our colleagues to maintain a high security posture of our products. You will be able to incorporate modern approaches in securing our SDLC in a fast-moving, agile environment.
What you’ll do
- Working directly with developers to review architectures, designs and code to identify and remediate vulnerabilities
- Implement initiatives to make developers aware about best practices for secure software development, potentially organizing fun activities like CTFs or internal penetration tests.
- Driving implementation of automated controls to reduce friction and operational burden (read architecting DevSecOps processes)
- Assisting in coordinating external and internal penetration tests
- Independently performing validation of findings and raising vulnerabilities
Who you are
- Passionate about security and have hands-on experience as a developer
- You can quickly assess and challenge a technical solution, and come up with good alternatives
- You can understand technical security issues, verify them and come up with appropriate implementation solutions
- You understand that you will have to establish trust with developers and key stakeholders to achieve your goals
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!