This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Security Specialist with development focus
We are looking for a full-time security specialist for our team in Amsterdam, who will focus on helping our product and development teams build solutions with security in mind. At Adyen, we have many multi-disciplinary teams each focusing on different aspects of our products and business. This comes with many benefits, such as speed of development, but also some challenges;
- How do we make sure that all of our developers and product people involve the Security team early enough in the development process, so that good decisions are made as soon as possible?
- How can Security support these teams without slowing them down?
- How do we ensure an efficient communication path with room for constructive questions and feedback?
You will help find and drive solutions to the above issues. For this position, both development and security experience are key.
What you’ll do
- Be a point of contact for Development within the Security team.
- You will help design technical solutions with security in mind, together with our developers.
- You will help grow security awareness of developers, and potentially organize fun activities like CTFs or internal penetration tests.
- In general, help drive structural improvements within development teams.
Who you are
- You are passionate about security and have professional experience as a developer.
- You like to connect with many different people on a daily basis.
- You can establish trust with developers and key stakeholders within the organization.
- You can quickly assess and challenge a technical solution, and come up with good alternatives.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!