This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary — "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Payment Partnerships Manager
Adyen is looking for a commercially focused individual to develop and manage payments partnerships to attract new customers. This role is part of the Adyen India's founding team, which is focusing on building local partnerships to enable Adyen's merchants to have access to our global payments' capabilities.
What you'll do
- Define, lead, and implement partnership strategies with payment industry partners including acquirers, financial institutions and other payment providers.
- Manage and develop existing relationships with card scheme partners and networks.
- Initiating and developing commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen.
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers and to make it easier for Adyen to win new customers.
- Presenting the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies.
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions.
- Working together with Adyen's global sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Work closely with teams including sales, legal, marketing and technology to launch and manage partnership programs.
Who you are
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payment methods, Acquirer or Schemes.
- Good understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce.
- Strong focus on user experience optimization.
- High energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record.
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatic.
- Strong communicator and excellent people skills.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!