This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Operational Support Specialist
The Operational Support team exists of people from various backgrounds offering support to our merchants worldwide. This team is considered to be Adyen’s first point of contact for merchant with a wide variety of technical, and operational requests. This in turn allows you to work closely with multiple different teams and departments, such as Technical Support, Account Management, Underwriting and Sales Support. Being on the forefront of Adyen means that you’re not only discussing solutions with our merchants from a business or technical perspective, but also have the opportunity to get a good understanding of their challenges and needs in order to communicate this internally. You will be encouraged to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business.
This team is extremely merchant-focused, operates in a fast pace environment and consists of highly motivated team members. Extensive payments knowledge, a thorough technical understanding of our platform and the pro-active attitude towards helping our merchants is what characterizes the team.
What you'll do
- Answer in-depth merchant requests about the Adyen platform and provide the necessary guidance
- Optimize and automate processes, with a strong focus on scalability
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform feeding back feedback and issues you get back from merchants
- Serve as a payment specialist for merchants, actively helping them to optimize their account and grow their business by utilizing the features of our platform
- Provide technical and operational assistance to merchants troubleshooting via phone, web-based tools and email.
Who you are
- You have a great sense of responsibility, take ownership for your work, get a sense of achievement from solving a problem and helping others
- You are proactive, curious, socially competent and not afraid to speak up
- You are self-driven, flexible and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision; you feel comfortable working in a high pace environment and can make quick and informed decisions under pressure
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical requests and challenges
- You have affinity for or a strong interest in technical and operational processes and you are interested in learning more about technical processes; you will also actively seek the answers of what you don’t know. Experience in a technology driven company or role is a definite plus.
- You can speak and write English fluently; additional languages will be considered a plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role got you excited, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!