This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated colleague to build our business in Hong Kong. Focus of this role will be to lead our expansion in the Hong Kong market. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- Generate new business for Adyen;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have prior experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. Preferable in the payments industry;
- You are fluent in English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!