This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's top companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to join our Hong Kong team and help with our expansion in the region. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Generate new business, negotiate deals and close contracts for Adyen, specifically in the Retail sector.
- Identify and approach prospective Enterprise customers.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large global corporations.
- Build long-term relationships with your merchants.
- Collaborate across different functions to seal the deal.
Who you are
- You're a storyteller, proven deal closer and strong communicator.
- You should ideally have experience in Payments, or have prior experience in a Sales role selling complex Enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service.
- You have a relevant business network in Asia, Retail/Gaming/Insurance network is desirable.
- You're informal yet professional.
- You possess the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are fluent in Cantonese and English.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.