This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and self-reliant person to join our screening team. With the KYC team, you will be dealing with sensitive customer data on a daily basis, using common sense to determine the authenticity and veracity of documents supplied by customers. You will be engaging with KYC ('know your customer') operations while collaborating with some of the biggest companies in order to ensure compliance with relevant banking and scheme rules.
You will be working together with different teams in several projects that will help the growth of our platform and improve the customers' experience.
What you will do
- Perform KYC checks on new merchants coming onboard
- Work with developers and product managers
- Collect all the relevant information and check the documents provided by the merchants
- You will be involved in side projects along with your colleagues and get the chance to pursue your own projects
- investigate high risk KYC profiles in the onboarding phase
- You will deal closely with account managers, sales manager and KYC specialists
- Build insight-rich dashboards and provide data-driven decisions
- Work, support and mentor working students
Who you are
- You have 1-2 years KYC/CDD experience
- Solid understanding of working with confidential information
- You are operationally oriented
- Knowledgeable of business ownership, great analytical skills and attention to details
- Support and a mentor to our working students
- You pick up new information easily, take the initiative and you have a great sense of responsibility
- Great communicator, you are able to work independently as well as collaborate within the team
- You have project management skills
- You can speak and write English fluently
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!