This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Presales & Implementation Specialist
Adyen España is looking for a Presales & Implementation Specialist to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Madrid and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. We are looking for someone ready to kickstart their career as a technical consultant.
Being a Presales & Implementation Specialist at Adyen, you'll be responsible for the technical implementation of international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels. This position will be crucial in developing the Adyen brand across the globe. This is your chance to develop your expertise in the world of global payments and commerce as well as your own career.
What you'll do
- Solution design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours;
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery;
- Consultation: Consult the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be multi-acquirer routing, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management, omni-channel payment acceptance integration, and many more.
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed;
- You are innovative, you have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and you are able to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with various technical requests;
- You have a strong technical education/training;
- Language: Fluency in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus;
- Knowledge: Good understanding of the payment industry, combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!