This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for a Solution Engineer to help expedite our growth in Japan. Within our team in Tokyo, you will be the first technical point of contact for our merchants across the globe. You will be collaborating with multiple teams, such as Sales, Account Management and (Product) Development. You'll have autonomy in your role and ownership to improve and speak up, and - hopefully - have a lot of fun while doing it.
Adyen has served Japanese merchants for over 8 years, and we are focused on helping businesses in the market as well as international businesses in Japan. The team works in close collaboration with Adyen globally, especially the Singapore and Amsterdam offices.
What you’ll do
Your goal is to provide our merchants with all the tools they need in order to successfully take payments anywhere in the world. You will be consulting them on the payments setup and guiding them during implementation, whether it’s online or in-store. The cool thing is that you are directly working with a wide variety of teams across our awesome merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to accept payments.
- Solution Design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen; ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours to a wide variety of merchants in different verticals and technical platforms
- Project Management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams across the world to guarantee a high-quality project delivery
- Technical Pre-Sales: Assisting the Sales team to propose technical solutions with potential merchants to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be unified commerce (combining online and in-store payments to help merchants create a single view of their customers, optimization of conversion rates, risk management and many more
- Influence Product Development: Form a key part of feedback loops for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel, building strong relationships internally and externally
- Based in Tokyo, but would be traveling around Japan and to our other offices, especially Singapore and Amsterdam.
Who you are
- You have previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity
- You have the ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences)
- You enjoy communicating with people at a variety of levels, both technical and commercial and be commercially aware during these conversations
- You enjoy interacting with merchants at a variety of levels and backgrounds, being aware of the commercial impact of your solution
- You are able to articulate your ideas and sell Adyen in a concise and understandable manner
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests
- You are committed and you have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
- You are native or fluent in Japanese and can speak English at a business level
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Nike, eBay and major eCommerce players and retailers in Japan.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!