This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
To maintain our competitive edge as we scale, we organize our work around goal-oriented groups, called streams which collaborate closely. They are comprised of both developers and people from commercial teams. This setup ensures you are able to provide input on how our products and services are built, and also have immediate feedback on the business impact of your work.
What you’ll do
- Design, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing pre-processing, cleaning and verifying activities
- Pragmatically approach creation of new data pipelines or extending the existing ones
- Work together with our Data Scientist’ in rolling out machine learning models to production
- Ensure our data architecture is as scalable as the rest of our business
Who you are
- Team player with strong communication skills, which means at Adyen: talk straight and clear
- Fluency in Java, SQL and Python, as these are primary languages we do use
- Superb knowledge of Map-Reduce concepts and relevant data modeling
- Good know-how on how and when to apply lambda architecture or it’s alternatives
- Good know-how on ways of integrating Machine Learning into real-world systems
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Please also check our DataOps Engineer position.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!